Video – Credit Report Errors – Step Three Is Dispute False Entries




When you are dealing with credit report errors, after you first pull your reports, and then review them for inaccuracies, the third step is to dispute the false information to Equifax, Experian, Innovis, and Trans Union – the national credit reporting agencies.

The addresses to dispute can be found online but the safest approach is to use the address provided on each credit report that you pulled and then reviewed.

Send your disputes by certified mail, return receipt requested to the bureaus and also to whatever creditor or debt collector (“furnisher”) is providing false information. Keep a signed copy for your records.

Feel free to contact us through our website or you can call us at 205-879-2447.

You can join our Facebook Fan Page – Alabama Consumer Protection Attorneys where we share useful information about the same types of issues that we cover in this blog.


Comments are closed.

Contact Information