Article On Three Ways To Stop Collectors From Calling You


We are often asked by Alabama consumers “How do I get collectors to stop calling me?” and “Should I send a cease and desist letter?”

We wrote a short article on this subject that covers three options you have:

1. Pay the debt;
2. Send a cease and desist letter; or 3. Sue the collector.

In the article we talk about when each step is normally appropriate. We hope this is helpful and if you like this article you might like our book on Stopping Abusive Debt Collectors. You can request it by calling us at 205-879-2447 or filling out our contact form on our website.

You can join our Facebook Fan Page – Alabama Consumer Protection Attorneys where we share useful information about the same types of issues that we cover in this blog.


Comments are closed.

Contact Information