We are holding a free Foreclosure Seminar at our office in Birmingham. In this seminar on October 6, 2009, at 6 pm we will address topics that Alabama consumers are facing when foreclosure is either threatened or has already happened:
1. What is the foreclosure process in Alabama?
2. What if the lender or service provider has lied me in the foreclosure process?
3. What if the lender or service provider has refused to follow the contract terms in the note or mortgage?
4. What is RESPA, TILA, and how can they help me with my situation?
5. Does the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) apply to my loan?
We will address other topics with the goal to be that you will leave the seminar knowing more about your options so that you can make an informed decision.
We will also provide an opportunity to meet with us one on one after the seminar (the group part will last until 7 pm) to discuss any questions you have.
To register for this seminar:
1. Call us at our main number of 205-879-2447;
2. Call us at our toll free number of 888-540-2796 and hit “200” to go to our free recorded message about the seminar;
3. Contact us through our main website (alabamaconsumer.com); or
4. Go to our website about this seminar – alabamaforeclosureseminar.com [please note we have had some technical issues with this site being down so use one of the other methods if this site is not coming up for you today].
We have several spots left and we do not have another seminar planned until November so if you would find this seminar to be helpful, go ahead and register today.
We look forward to hearing from you and being with you next Tuesday at 6 pm.